Monday, April 6, 2009

Visiting Friends

This weekend was really fun! We met Jill and her girls at Mo. Bap. University and travelled on to Columbia. It was really nice to travel together. The babies were certainly glad to get home I think. Lilian for one, doesn't travel well. She's just not had that much experience. Anyways, we had a good time playing. We attempted to walk to a nearby park and we quickly decided to turn around and try again later. The babies got lunch and a nap, then we drove to the park. It was nice outside, but quite breezy. Lilian and I waited in the van while finishing supper. It was just so nice to visit friends. This was my first meeting with KK and she's totally adorable! She and Lilian played together. I'm afraid Lilian was a bit overpowering since she's mobile and KK's not there yet. Thanks J for a terrific weekend!

Lilian was genuinely glad to be at home after that busy weekend. She was overjoyed to see her daddy and ended up sleeping 12 hours! I was particularly appreciative of that! Here are some shots of the babies playing. Unfortunately I didn't get any really good shots of the big girls.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: