Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Flowers

Last fall, I planted some flower bulbs. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece Rachel helped plant 100 bulbs. It was a nice day together. Earlier this spring, I began to see life. It was so encouraging! Especially since our house has no landscaping whatsoever at this point. I even posted the pic of my first daffodil. Now, the beds are in full bloom and I thought I'd share them with you. It's a mix of daffodils and tulips (my favorite flower).

The colors were an assortment, which is cool to me.
I love flower close ups.
Can you really deny a Creator God when you look at a flower?!
The color didn't turn out here like in real life, but these orange tulips are my favorites of all!

There's a double daffodil in here but I was on the wrong side to get it. Still, a good example of my variety.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: