Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Do

Here's the CHOP! Jeff has been wanting me to get a hair cut for a while now. I didn't tell him when or how I was going to get it done. I surprized him! He even liked it!
It's always better when the stylist fixes your hair, so I had to take a picture! Especially since I was heading off to go swimming right afterwards!
Here's the look as I fixed it the next day. Not too bad I didn't think. You see, I'm not a very good hair person. You would think that I'd be awesome at hair since mom was a hairdresser for 25 years. Unfortunately that ability isn't genetic. (Poor Lilian, I'll never do her justice in the hair dept. Don't you just love the passed out baby accessory I have?)

Here's the pile of hair that got cut off! Wow! I had the longest hair since high school! Now we're starting over! Let the fun begin!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Glad Jeff liked it! I liked how you fixed it too! I love your blogging, Lilian is a blessed baby!