Friday, August 22, 2008

I Hate Working!

Don't get me wrong. (Especially if one of my administration catches this blog) I really do like my job. I'm finally starting to get to the place in my career that I've been aiming for, for my whole life...BUT it is really, really sad to leave my little baby every single day.

We are very blessed to have Nana Ricky to be doing most of the caregiving. She's lovin' it. :) And I'm glad that Lilian will have plenty of time with her. Also we will be going to Lindsey's starting next week. I'm glad for a good friend to watch Lilian where I know she'll be cared for. Lindsey's girls, Baylee and Chloe will be good friends to Lilian I'm sure.

All this to say, I'm still very sad that I don't see my daughter for 8-10 hours a day. It makes it really hard to put her down for the 4 hours that she is home before bedtime. I keep telling myself that many parents and children have gone through this and have made it just fine, so we will too.

Ok, enough rambling for this one. I'm going to go watch my baby sleep.

No comments: