Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day at the Park

Lilian and I have just been all over visiting people.

First we spent a couple hours visiting Baylee and Chloe (and mom, Lindsey). These cutie girls are almost a year and a half old. Lindsey will be watching Lilian for us 2 days/week. So we were getting the girls acquainted with each other, I think they'll all have a good time once the routine gets established. So, thanks Linz, in advance!

Then we met my sister and the kids in the park for some pizza, playtime, and THE BEST SNOWCONES ON THE PLANET! (Side note, the city park in Mt. Vernon has the best Snowcones, nothing else can even claim to be a snowcone compared to these delectible summertime treats. Mary, you're the best!) I certainly should've had a picture of all our blue faces, but alas, didn't think of it, till now.

But on to the shots I do have...Poor Lilian wasn't into playing, she slept through the whole visit!


Here's Nathaniel being a monkey, nothing new here. I can't believe he's 6 years old already!

Nathaniel and Josie were watching the ducks and geese. Apparently they were camera shy. But the kids are always ready!


I love this face! Josie is an amazing 2 year old in my opinion. She just talked nonstop and is ALWAYS ready to "help" with baby Lilian. I have a feeling she might get my daughter into some mischeif someday. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: