Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well Done

My Dr. is very excited that we have made it this far, 36 weeks on Thursday. We were quite nervous that our little girl would try to arrive before she was ready. My mom calls this, "well done". Like she's a steak or something. :) That's ok, because I want her to be "well done".

There have been many people, including us that have been praying for her and me. You just can't convince me that prayer doesn't work. God has blessed our family so much in the last 4 years. I don't think He will change and let us down.


Anywhoos, I can stop taking my meds any time I want after Thursday and whatever happens, happens! I told Jeff this morning that we could very realistically have a baby a week from now! How crazy is that!!!???


Mom says I've started "nesting". I'm not really into frantic cleaning, but I'm very anxious to get the baby's room finished and my hospital bag packed. We aren't quite finished but here's the idea. I've also been working on my baby announcements, so that I'll just have to fill in the details when the time comes. Jeff has also been putting together baby items, like stroller, car seat, swing, and high chair. I'll do my best to keep you all posted on happenings in the baby dept!

No comments: