Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Poor Help

I really feel useless this past week. I've had something going on every time Jeff works on the house. Last week it was a concert with my delightful Strings students. Saturday I had a women's meeting for church that took longer than expected. Now it's graduation season. There are some young teens at church that I really need to support and encourage by going to their special events. Then again, I feel like dirt to leave my wonderful husband to work on our house alone. What do you do!? Well, I went to one graduation, and I hope that Sosha knows how much I care and grows more faithful as a result.

Our adopted son, Bruce, has had family things going on so he was unable to help. All of this just adds to my feelings of inadequacy in just about everything I do. I'm spread so thin. But school will be over in just a few short days. That ought to lighten the load a little.

What is the moral of this story, you may ask. Well, the progress has been a bit slow this week. But hopefully you'll notice a few changes in the looks of the place. Much love to our family and friends who continue to help and encourage us. Here's some pics.


On Saturday, after I finally got home, we put sheeting on the front bedroom walls.

Monday night, Jeff started putting the roof sheeting on the front bedrooms.

1 comment:

Jill said...

The house is looking great. Hang in there! You're right - it'll be better when school is out.

Love ya!