Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

This is the second day I've had off from work! I guess you can tell, because I've finally got this blog caught up. Maybe I can do better now....here's hopin'!

I thought the drifts of the roof were interesting!



Anyways, we got lots of snow and sleet. Jeff measured 8" in the yard this morning. It's drifted some, so that may not be entirely accurate. We did get enough to cover the grass and even the fields, so it has been a substanial snow! Jeff even had trouble getting in and out of the driveway for work. On bad days like this, I like for him to call when he gets to work. And he's good about remembering to call me. This morning, he called to say that he'd made it to work, but his truck didn't! OH NO! But, it was only stuck 500 ft. from the school. Thanks to the Bluford guy who pushed him out!

A special thanks to Shannon for blading off our driveway, too! (i doubt he'll ever see this, but he is on the world wide web now!)


I love the snow. I wish with all my heart I could've gone outside to play in it. Lilian is definitely not ready for this however. Maybe next year! I did bundle her up in as many clothes as I could for a little photo time. You see, they don't make heavy winter coats for infants her size. At least, not that I know of. They all seem to start at 12 mo. So she's got on 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts (although the top one is like a heavy jacket thing), 2 pair of socks +booties, a hat and a hood, and one more pair of socks on her hands. What a TRIP! hee hee...please forgive me baby.




Here's Lilian playing, which is what we do most of the day! I love being home to play with her! Too bad I can't do it all the time!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: