Monday, June 8, 2009

How does my garden grow...

I have been bugging Jeff for a while now about planting a small garden. I really just wanted to see if I could do it. Which, of course, has yet to be seen. With all this rain we've had this Spring, I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen at all. But Jeff tilled through the mud and we've got a small patch. I have 2 rows of corn, with room for another row in a couple weeks, 2 rows of green beans, 3 tomato plants, 2 bell pepper plants, and 2 watermelon plants. The watermelons are looking rough right now, I really hope they come out of it! I was so excited to come back from our camping trip to find some corn and beans starting to sprout! Here's my little garden, started! :)



Corn Sprouts


Tomatoes and peppers


Bean Sprout

No comments: