Friday, March 20, 2009

Old Faithful

Is there anyone out there who is addicted to chap stick?!? I'm using the term chapstick to refer to all things lip balm. My preferred brand is Avon's Care Deeply. Good stuff!
Well, I keep several tubes in various places. I almost always have one in my pocket. I even avoid wearing pants with no pockets so I won't be without my chapstick. How sad is that!? Anyways, I usually have one in each coat and maybe 2 in my purse. The problem with these little things is that they get lost so easily!
I can't even tell you how many times I've washed chapstick. And I have learned that they will survive the wash, but they WON'T live through the dryer. And most of the time, in the dryer, they will melt and leave grease spots all over the clothes, ruining them.
One year, for Christmas, my mother-in-law got me 6 tubes, I think. It could've been more. Well, this post is really about a faithful chapstick. I have actually used this one up. I took the picture right before I threw it away. I mean, really, how often is it that you use up a chapstick!? This little guy has been around a while, washed more than once, lost, and found again. And it has been replaced. Thanks Ricky for keeping me in stock!


No comments: