Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where were we? And Where are we going?

Hello all. Quite a bit has been happening since we last talked. Let's see if I can get us up to speed. The drywall is all hung and finished, and PAINTED!

Here's the dining room in a dark brown.

Here's the living room in a tan. (same color as the hall, stairwell, two front bedrooms, and master bath.



Yeah, Here's me in the master bedroom covered in paint. Just call me Grace.



The water lines and power lines have been buried with only some hooking up at the house left to do before we are ready to go with those.

Our neighbor Mike helped a lot with getting the water and power lines buried. Then he got to use his 4-wheeler to cover up the trenches. (Which only further confirms my theory that boys never grow out of playing in the dirt.)
Bill helped Jeff get the power box ready to go!



Well, I guess that about covers it in a nutshell. Things are progressing along little by little. If all goes well, we could move in at the end of October. Let's pray to that end! I'm really getting ready to be done with this project!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's looking great, T!!! I'll pray for October.

:-) J