Tuesday, August 21, 2007

THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy do I hope that I don't forget someone here. There's been so many people lend us their hands over the past few weeks! What a blessing you have been!



Ricky Kay-the best second mother there is!

Tish-the best first mother there is!

Stacy-my sis

Dorothy-sorry for making you sweat like that grandma!

Mike and Kristy-you're terrific neighbors, glad we're not moving out of the neighborhood.

Bill-thanks for all the encouragement and help with the stuff Jeff doesn't know about!

Kevin and Jerry-the concrete looks great, I'll get pictures up here one of these days.

The Petty chicks! (Vennia, Holly, Maria)-the fastest painters I know! That would not have gotten done without you!



If I forgot to mention you, please send me a note and you'll get you're own blog post!

No comments: