Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Party!

Hadley's birthday isn't for another couple days, but we had her birthday party this weekend. We were blessed to have so many family and friends come to celebrate with us! We simply cannot express how much we appreciate those who care for our girls! We decorated and set up in the garage, it turned out really well! The "big kids" got to be outside and have a good time.


Hadley has started drinking whole milk and eating soft table foods. Oh, yeah, and riding in a front facing car seat. What a big girl! She even wears 24mo. clothes! Some of my friends are sad about the baby getting big and getting past milestones...I'm not...I'm thinking, "RUMMAGE SALE"! I'm loving watching her grow and learn! So, Happy Birthday my sweet Hadley!

 
 Nana with her girls!



Before...

Getting there...
 





Almost done!


All cleaned up and ready for presents!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: