Friday, December 18, 2009

Play House

Last night I had a long rehearsal with my orchestra (which went really well)...so I was late getting home. I don't feel good, I'm tired, Lilian was being a crab and crying about EVERYTHING! And then Jeff brought up from the basement something that he (and Lilian) built...It was the most amazing cardboard playhouse made from the box our new bed came in! It was really really good! Complete with windows and skylights! It has 2 rooms even! Lilian really enjoys playing in that thing. Her baby dolls have a room now! :) Really, I'm still just totally in love with the man who built this great thing for his daughter. I'm blessed to have such a terrific family.
Front door and side windows



Side view

Skylights in circle and triangle shapes
She was far too busy playing to even look up! (note the baby sleeping in the back)

No comments: