Tuesday, July 31, 2007

No longer Naked

Check it out! I'm starting to get caught up here! Jeff took a week off to start the siding. Wow, what a chore and we aren't even done yet. It was quite a process of getting the soffit and Facia (SP?) on. We did that for a couple days, non-consecutive. Then there was the actual siding. I liked this part better. It's prettier and goes faster! A great THANK-YOU to Tim and Jim for their assistance during this week. We basically worked from the time we got up, to dark.



Some people are asking if I'm ready for school to start back up, well, yes and NO! I might get a brief reprieve from the manual labor, but then it's right back to it once I get home. And let me tell ya, dealing with kids all day is like torturing device from "The Princess Bride". You know, the one that sucks the life right out of you until you get a major dose of chocolate from the wizard. ;)



Anyways, while we were on the outside, the drywall folks were on the inside. So the house is looking a lot more like a house, inside and out. Here's the pics.Front view Walk-out view


Living room as seen from kitchenMaster Bedroom

No comments: